TEMPE, Ariz. –
Tempe will once again celebrate Independence Day in grand fashion by hosting the largest annual fireworks display in Arizona.
Tickets are on sale now for the annual July 4th Tempe Town Lake Festival. The event, presented by FOX 10 and produced by the Kiwanis Club of Tempe, will take place on Thursday, July 4 at Tempe Beach Park. Gates open at 5 p.m. All ages can celebrate the holiday with live local entertainment, the AZ Central.com Splash Playground, kid’s activities and games and rock climbing walls. The 35-minute fireworks show will be launched from the Mill Avenue Bridge and choreographed to patriotic and classical music. Net proceeds from the 62nd annual fireworks spectacular will benefit the Kiwanis Club of Tempe Children’s Charities.
Children 12 and younger and active military with military ID card receive free general admission. Tickets can now be purchased at the following locations:
• City of Tempe offices: Advance general admission tickets are available for $5 until July 3.
• Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace stores: Advance general admission tickets are available for $5, plus applicable service charges at all Valley Fry's stores.
• www.Tempe4th.com: Advance general admission tickets are $5 each, plus applicable service charges.
• VIP Garden tickets: Available in advance, $60 for adults and $30 for kids ages 5 to 12, plus applicable service charges. Tickets can be purchased at www.Tempe4th.com
• Day-of at Gate: Adult tickets are $8 each or two for $15. Tickets will be sold at the gate until park reaches capacity. Pre-sale tickets will be honored all night.
or call for more information on ticket locations and the festivities.