|The Tempe History Museum involves the public at many levels. One of the most important ways that you can get involved is as a volunteer.
With a small staff, the Museum relies heavily on a corps of volunteers. Opportunities exist for just about everyone from teens to seniors, from the shy to the outgoing, from permanent residents to winter visitors.
||Volunteers assist with a variety of different activities at the museum, such as:
• Cataloguing, numbering, and housing artifacts
• Photographing artifacts and scanning images into the collections database
• Giving guided tours at the Tempe Historical Museum and the Petersen House Museum
• Giving presentations for educational programs
• Conducting research and oral history interviews
• Constructing and installing new exhibits
• Doing data entry
• Assisting with special events
For more information, contact Mary Anna Bastin, the Volunteer Coordinator for the City of Tempe, at (480) 350-5190, or e-mail: email@example.com
Last updated: 5/3/2012 11:17:48 AM