Curbside and Alley Trash Collection
|Curbside Trash Collection Guidelines|
| When is my trash collected?
- Refer to the trash collection schedule on the map: Collection schedule
- Place your trash container at curbside or in the driveway by 6:00 a.m. and remove by 8:00 p.m. on the same day. Do not block the sidewalk and place trash container 4 feet away from fixed objects.
How do I prepare my trash for collection?
|Alley Trash Collection Guidelines|
When is my trash collected?
| How do I prepare my trash for collection?
- Secure all trash, grass and animal waste in plastic bags and place inside the trash container with lid closed. This prevents littering and odors.
- Do not overfill and all materials must be inside of the trash container. Materials outside of the trash containers will not be collected.
Alley trash containers
Unacceptable materials for trash collection
The items listed below may not be placed for black trash container. To dispose of the items, you may call Solid Waste Commercial for roll-off service at (480) 350-8268 or visit the transfer stations.
- Construction materials
- Auto parts
- Appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, washer, microwaves, televisions, dryers, dishwashers, and water heaters can by recycled or repurposed using these businesses or by dropping them off at the Household Products Collection Center during operating hours
- Motor oil and hazardous materials - Please take to the Household Products Collection Center