Facility Directory

The development of Arredondo Park was completed in 1972. The park is adjacent to Arredondo Elementary School which was named in recognition of Alejandro (1897-1959) and Josefa (Gurrola) (1911-1991) Arredondo and their dedication to education. 

Together they raised eleven children; Aida Millanes and Mike Arrendondo from his first marriage and Daniel, Hank, Alex, Joe, Ben and Rick Arredondo from the second. Alejandro and Josefa encouraged their sons to obtain the valuable education available to them in their adopted country. All of their sons graduated from Arizona State University and became local educators.

The park size is 4 acres.

Return to full list >>